We are urgently seeking 2 x Broadcast Technical Support Engineer to join one of our most prestigious clients. The right candidate will have experience in the full studio infrastructure as well as a good understanding of networking, TCP/IP and high-level protocols.
As the successful Broadcast Technical Support Engineer you will:
- Offer 24/7 support.
- Helping maintain broadcast and IT equipment within production studios.
- Provide technical advice and expertise to operational and programme activities.
- Respond to service disruption, whilst working proactively working on preventing recurrence.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting video Post-Production systems.
- Demonstrable experience of working with digital audio workstations, mixing consoles as well as Radio Editing systems and Apple Systems used in editing.
- Experience of working within a Radio Studio environment is key as well as experience of supporting Television Studios with cameras and studio infrastructure.
- Experience of the Jupiter System is desireable.
If you feel your skills match this criterion then please follow details to apply.