An Accountant is required to join a leading business on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fast-paced, sole accounts role with a busy firm, ideally suited to an AAT qualified Accountant.
Company Accountant Position Overview:
The choosen candidate will be the sole Accountant within the organization. You will liase with the external Chartered Accountant, you will be using sage accounts software and will need to be comfortable within a 360 accounting role.
This role is suitable for an Accounts Manager, Company Accountant or Bookkeeper seeking an autonomous role within a high-end firm.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for processing sales and purchase orders.
- Confirming payments to suppliers and credit control.
- Overlooking all aspects of tax return.
- Creating management reports.
- Managing the reconciliation of accounts.
- Managing and maintaining company accounts.
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
Company Accountant Position Requirements:
- AAT qualified or the equivalent within accounts would be preferred.
- Comfortable working within a sole accounts position and liasing with external Accountants.
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountants are welcome to apply.
- Strong IT skills and experience with SAGE accounts is necessary.
If this candidate profile sounds like you, and you are interested in this position, please apply.