Corporate Solicitor. This is a fantastic time to be joining our client. They are a top Law firm with an outstanding reputation. We are currently looking for a Corporate Solicitor to come join our team.
As a Corporate Solicitor you will need to have:
- Corporate Solicitor with 5 years PQE.
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships.
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills.
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients.
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Role of a Corporate Solicitor:
- You will be required to work closely with the sales team to qualify and win new business.
- You will be required to build relationships with intermediaries and promote legal consulting.
- You will be required to undertake work in both the corporate and commercial legal fields with minimal supervision.
- You will be required to co-supervise a paralegal that will assist you with day-to-day fee earning work.
- To attend face to face meetings with clients and in certain cases to lead those meetings.
- To assist the Directors with developing the Corporate & Commercial division and introducing our services to prospects.
- You will be required to draft agreements and contracts, and lead due diligence exercises.
- You will also be required to monitor and support our retained clients.
- You will be required to fully understand the GDPR Regulations.
- You will be required to lead Corporate & Commercial updates through webinars and seminars.
- You will be required to use SOS Case Management Software.