Engagement Manager (Lima - Peru) Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters – whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We’re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an Engagement Manager to manage engagements with customers and be responsible for resulting services revenue. Will lead sales and business development efforts for broad range of consulting services, such as implementation delivery of industry solutions, standalone services for analytics, modeling, reporting and data management services, IT administration support and managed services, deployment support and management, business consulting and analytics advisory.
- Responsible for developing business and creating consulting engagement opportunities with customer stakeholders (IT and business/ enablers and practitioners) to ensure enablement of assigned customers
- Manage ongoing services engagements as well as generate new services revenue resulting from continuous engagements with assigned customers
- Responsible for success of analytics initiatives, programs or functions of assigned customers through continuous engagements enabling the customer
- Build long-term relationships through competence, trust and credibility with stakeholders and executives across the customer’s organization.
- Ability to create a vision and articulate the value of Consulting Services to CXO level customer stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver presentations to senior management (CXO) levels
- Manage services related revenue target including opportunity pipeline/funnel development, risk assessment, cost/benefit analysis as well as forecast signed services revenue and resource requirements for proposed services engagements
- Proactively develop and execute services sales strategies to drive software-independent standalone services revenue
- Continuously build expertise and advisory skills beyond SAS technology on how to successfully enable and deliver analytics programs for customers
- Spends 60% (at least) of time in person onsite with customer stakeholders
What we’re looking for
- Excellent knowledge of strategic sales techniques.
- Strategic selling and negotiating skills, skills in analyzing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects; ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to work independently.
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills, decision making, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Consulting, services sales, and business development. Five years of experience in sales, business partner relationship development, or technical functions within the technology industry. Have a contacts list of important Peruvian companies.
- Speak English
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Complexity: Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Supervision: Normally receives little instruction on day-today work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Problem Solving: A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Equivalency: Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the requirements stated above.
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it - and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.?Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.?SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Requisitos: - Título Profesional de Químico Farmacéutico - Químico Farmacéutico colegiado y habilitado con Regencia disponible - Experiencia comprobada de 01...
Desde Botica Hosanna - Lima
Publicado hace un mes
Requisitos:Empresa de metal mecánica solicita tornero convencional con experiencia, maquinado de piezas de precisión, puntualidad, orden, limpieza y sobretodo...
Desde Tornocad - Lima
Publicado hace un mes
Requisitos:Bachiller en contabilidad Experiencia de 2 años en el puesto Experiencia en rubro transportes Deseable con conocimiento de inglesActividades a...
Desde Transportes Marlon Srl - Lima
Publicado hace un mes
Requisitos:Se requiere psicologa con experiencia o sin experiencia para tratar pacientes y formar parte del equipo Actividades a realizar: tratar pacientes y...
Desde Consultorio Medico Especializado Del Doctor Andres Paredes Y. - Lima
Publicado hace un mes