Family Solicitor. We are recruiting for a Family Solicitor with our well established client.
As a Family Solicitor you will need to have:
- 3 years post qualified experience as a Solicitor or a Legal Executive.
- Court experience.
- Strong IT skills.
- Willing to help with marketing and network activities (would be an advantage).
- Working knowledge of computer-based client management systems.
- Confident to manage relationships at senior level.
- Ability to communicate complex issues and concepts to non-lawyers.
Role of a Family Solicitor:
- Provide law services to our clients.
- Advise on settlement agreements.
- Liaising with clients, the Principal Solicitor and Barristers.
- Undertake privately funded family matters.
- Attend court as required.
- You will have your own case load which you will be expected to manage.