IT Support Analyst. Role An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join a dedicated IT team in providing an exceptional level of service to a wide variety of users.
- Provide IT support to staff, as well as our other customers including Retail Stores, Office Staff and Warehouse Staff.
- Liaising with individuals on all levels including senior management and guests.
- Managing and maintaining company hardware and Cisco networking equipment on site and ensuring all software is installed correctly, is licensed and is kept up to date.
- Make sure that all policies and procedures are followed.
- Proactive system checks, Active Directory and server administration, account maintenance and system documentation.
- Assist in project work which often involves implementing bleeding edge new technologies.
- The IT department is made up of seven teams. Support Desk, Workshop, Project Management, Networks, Development, Database Administration and Systems.
Essential experience & skills
- University Graduate or 2+ years in a Windows support / helpdesk role.
- Thorough understanding of Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2012 R2.
- Office 365.
- AV, Video Conferencing and Event support.
- Basic understanding of Networks (TCPIP, WAN, LAN, ADSL, VPN).
- Show a keen desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Natural problem solver.
Desirable experience and skills (Not essential but beneficial to your application):
- Experience administering Active Directory / File Systems.
- SQL query writing against Oracle or MS SQL databases.
- Reporting Services/SQL Server Integration Services.
- Mac support exposure.
- Exposure to Microsoft technologies such as Exchange 2013, SCOM, SCCM, SCSM?
- Troubleshooting Cisco switches, routers & access points remotely.
- Citrix Xenapp 7.6 support or Remote Desktop Services 2008/2012.
- SharePoint Exposure.
- PowerShell exposure.
- Attempt to fix issues first time.