IT Systems Administrator / IT Support Analyst is required to work within a IT Support company. This is an opportunity to work within a structured, professional environment that will offer scope to progress.
- You will be supporting and configuring primary IT Systems used by the business.
- MS Windows 2008 Server through to Windows 2016, MS Exchange Server desirable, MS SQL Server 2008 also desirable, through to latest release of MS Hyper-V.
- You will also be called upon to provide second/third line desktop support, when we hit busy periods.
- You will assist the security team in achieving and maintaining objectives.
- You will also have considerable experience of MS Domain services (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc).
- Cloud technology e.g. Azure (formal training opportunities available).
- Exposure to PowerShell (desirable).
- Providing technical support for all systems, liaising with partnering and external suppliers.
- Monitoring and maintain the critical live servers.
- Pro-actively identify solutions to technical issues.
- Act as a 2nd/3rd line escalation point.
- Build and maintain strong relationships.
- Work as part of a wider projects team.
- Great a strong working relationship with the development team.
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of security systems.
In addition to these we are looking for someone who can offer excellent customer support to the end user, and someone who can work on their own initiative and prioritise their workload.