An exciting and progressive Management Accountant role in a leading business.
This permanent Management Accountant role will have the following responsibilities:
- Management Accounting for the Finance and Commercial teams.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Cost accounting.
- Variance Analysis.
- Production of various Management reports.
- Reconciliation of pricing.
- Ad-hoc support for different teams within the business.
- Finance Analysis.
The following attributes, characteristics and experience is required for the Management Accountant role:
- Actively studying towards or qualified in CIMA or ACCA.
- Previous experience in a Management Accounting role.
- An excellent communicator.
- Confident working in other departments outside finance, especially within Commercial teams.
- Ambition and eagerness to progress your own career and add value to the company.
- Highly organised with good time management.
- Strong systems background (experience using Navision and/or an ERP systems implementation project desirable).