Office Doctor needed. Further Details About the Role: - You will be at the heart of the international emergency medical assistance service.
- Liaising with overseas & local medical teams and with healthcare professionals in remove locations.
- You'll agree to treatment plans and repatriation needs for patients, ensuring they receive the best possible care.
- The role requires an agile and pro-active approach to problem solving for the wife variety of clinical scenarios that are dealt with every day.
- Successful applicants will become part of a friendly and cohesive team of experienced doctors, nurses and linguists and non-medical case managers.
- Required to possess GMC registration without restrictions, and licence to practice.
- A minimum of 4 years broad clinical experience, preferably including emergency department of acute medicine, intensive care and general practice - however applicants will be recruited from a spectrum of clinical backgrounds.
- Experience of overseas health and knowledge of aviation medicine is desirable, however full training is provided so not essential.