Oracle Operations Analyst. The Role: - To provide support and contribute to ERP projects that are managed in IT for the various user sites.
- The role will require active involvement in projects & rollouts with the ability to contribute solutions to business needs and the ability to train others and offer advice on best practice in the use of ERP systems.
Duties for the Oracle Operations Analyst will include:
- The Role will be primarily ERP Operations/Supply Chain related with a good understanding of the integration into other areas of ERP systems.
- Support end users in all business functions, in the use of ERP (Oracle) applications.
- Work with end users to understand the business objectives in order to provide best solutions.
- Assist with the implementation of new ERP modules and contribute to software upgrades & testing.
- Review business needs and use system knowledge to provide workable solutions to business needs.
- Provide support to helpdesk on escalated problems and issues. In particular around all Operational practices.
- Prepare specifications and design documents on new developments.
- Accept and complete projects and other miscellaneous duties as required.
The successful Oracle Operations Analyst will have:
- 3+ years? experience of Oracle ERP systems.
- 2+ years? experience of working in a Business or Projects environment within IT as an Analyst.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and highly motivated self-starter.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel).