Are you a technical engineer with experience of developing and improving processes?
Are you looking for a new challenge and available now or in the near future?
This could be the ideal opportunity for you!
The role will entail:
- Hands-on engineering, supporting the company?s day-to-day production needs.
- Developing/improving processes and tooling.
- Assisting colleagues with the updating/changing data cards and procedures.
- Updating, maintaining and monitoring procedures in accordance with customer drawings/requirements.
- NADCAP experience in chemical processing, heat treatment and NDT would be an advantage, as would knowledge of metal finishing, anodising and paint.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of at least 3 years within the manufacturing industry.
- Educated to degree standard within an Engineering/Manufacturing discipline.
- The ability to analyse and act upon manufacturing process data and issues.
- In depth knowledge/understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, continuous improvement techniques and the ability to integrate into working practices.
- The ability to identify, review and advise of issues and provide solutions.
- A working knowledge of quality engineering and standards.
- A solid technical background in a Chemical, Mechanical or Materials Engineering role.
? Full working knowledge and understanding of AS9100.
? Problem solving skills and active involvement in 8Ds.