Essential duties and responsibilities include the following: - Ensures consistent quality, wholesomeness and safe food for all core product vendors.
- Monitors performance of all assigned regional suppliers and QCC?s by conducting audits, reviewing NSF audits and/or GFSI audits with corrective action verification / validation
- Conduct Quality Assurance audits for new manufacturing plants in existing and new countries, maintaining a refined list of approved suppliers per country that meet global quality standards
- Conduct, document, report and interpret QA cutting testing of all assigned ingredients.
- Troubleshoot and consult on all product quality related issues by utilizing leadership experience and product knowledge. Follow up and close out all assigned concerns in the Quality Database.
- Ensure existing product specifications are up to date and accurate, and provide technical support to R&D on new vendor start up trials, product plant runs and on specifications
- Serve as Quality Assurance liaison between corporate Quality Assurance, suppliers and franchisees, and provide timely information about any trends or product related issues in the markets that may positively or negatively impact the business
- Serve as Quality Assurance liaison between local suppliers and franchisees
- Manage and provide support to regulatory documentation specialist when core products are the focus
- Control and give follow up on updates to the Quality Control Center?s Product Knowledge Guide
- Provide periodic training information on Quality Assurance to PJ Quality Control Center regional managers, through training sessions, newsletters and webinars
Desired functional skills:
- Sound scientific technical skills
- Strong team player and motivated problem solver
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional computer skills with MS Office applications
- Clear, concise communication skills, both written and verbal
- Manage a budget
Desired education, experience and certifications:
- Audit experience is preferred but audit training will be provided to exceptional candidates.
We are looking for a dedicated QA Tester to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. The QA Tester...
Desde Hiretru - Lima
Publicado hace 23 días
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs. The Quality Engineer's responsibilities...
Desde Recruitscout - Lima
Publicado hace 23 días
The Quality Assurance Analyst (QA Analyst) is responsible for the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations.The QA...
Desde Bevertec - Lima
Publicado hace 10 días
En DSB Mobile, empresa del grupo de Ex2 Outcoding, nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un"QA Analyst"para uno de nuestros clientes de EEUU. Requisitos -+4 years...
Desde Dsb Mobile S.A.C - Lima
Publicado hace 21 días