This position is perfect for you if you are a person who loves the buzz of giving great customer service, leading a team of people, and has already built a wealth of skill and experience as a manager that you don't want to lose.
If this sounds like you, have you thought about store management in a retail-focused business?
About the company:
- Our client is a leading, and growing, organisation in the retail sector. With a significant number of sites already, they give you plenty of potential to progress within your career as a Retail Store Manager.
- If you've been a store manager for a highly customer service-led brand, one which places high importance and priority on delighting it's customers, then you'll be a perfect fit for this role.
- Your role will involve leading and developing your sales team to achieve revenue targets and deliver unbeatable customer service.
- You need to demonstrate the capability to be a great coach and make commercial decisions based on data analysis.
- Excellent communications skills are essential, you must be able to communicate effectively and appear personable.
- You need to be capable to meet deadlines under pressure, retail is a fast-moving environment with lots of (and often sudden) demands thrown your way. Knowing how to multitask is critical to all retail employees.
- The ability to build excellent relationships with both your teams and your customers.
- A high school diploma or GED are the minimum education requirements.
- The successful candidate should have a minimum 2 years retail store management experience.
- Experience needed in building a performance culture.
This is a supportive environment, where you receive all the help you need to make the transition and grow through the business.
Please apply with your most up to date CV.