A hands:on, collaborative and creative role. This is a chance to expand on your problem:solving skills and coach junior developers without direct line management responsibilities. Plus, with the new retail IT structure now in place, youll be able to really make your mark on the business by proposing and deploying novel solutions.
There is a Java focus on this role, but its no more essential to have been to the island of Java in Indonesia than it is to have been coding it for years. We would like to talk to people who have extensive experience across the software development lifecycle with strong analysis and problem:solving skills.
Reporting into the Digital Systems Manager, this is the opportunity for you have your own autonomy whilst still working as a team towards shared goals for use by the business. Youll have to be able to delegate effectively to IT Test analysts and less senior developers whilst accurately developing larger and more complex packages yourself.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills required:
* Significant experience in an IT developer role within a commercial organisation, working across the full software development lifecycle
* Demonstrated strong analytical, development and problem:solving skills
* Good understanding of standard development practices and procedures
* MySQL, Spring Framework, Maven Build Automation
* AWS Development
* Jenkins Continuous Integration