A Speciality Doctor is required to join a busy, private healthcare organisation working with adult rehabilitation, stroke and neuro rehabilitation.
- Hold full GMC registration and have at least
- 4 years post-graduate training (or its equivalent on a part-time/flexible basis).
You will be responsible for;
- Providing comprehensive patient assessments, requesting and interpreting diagnostic results for inpatients and outpatients.
- Supervising the admission of patients to wards allocated to.
- Undertaking and documenting a daily review of all inpatients as required.
- Preparing and attending Consultant Ward rounds and Multidisciplinary Team Meetings.
- Undertaking procedures as necessary, e.g. phlebotomy, ECG.
- Undertaking all aspects of Medicine Management as required.