This individual will ensure the User Experience is at the front of all new journeys through digital channels including web, social, and mobile. You will take a user-centered design approach and map out personalised user journeys based on strategy, and content.
- An exciting multinational technology company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conduct user research.
- Create wireframes and prototypes.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data using web analytics and heatmaps.
- Test user-centered design approaches.
- Strong understanding of users interaction with pages and solving potential issues.
- Incorporate USP's at optimal points through the journey.
- Map out generic and personalised user journeys.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with the team.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer.
- Proficient in design software.
- Strong user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Experience working in a global matrix organisation.
- Experience running lab-based user research sessions.
- Proven understanding of Information Architecture.